We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budva & Kotor self-guided walking tours enquiry

London, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
51 reviews
Budva & Kotor self-guided walking tours enquiry

We shall be staying in Budva for a couple of nights. Can anybody direct me to self-guided walking tours of Budva and Kotor please? Would we need a whole day in Kotor to do it justice? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Many thanks for your help.

14 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
130 posts
8 reviews
11. Re: Budva & Kotor self-guided walking tours enquiry

Great info thank you. We are in Montenegro mid September and staying in Dubrovnik before travelling to Hercig Novi. We hope to get the bus from Dubrovnik to HN and have done research to find the bus route. After Montenegro we are going to Cavtat for 4 nights then getting our flight home. I'm not sure if you know about the bus routes but it looks as if we can't get the bus direct to Cavtat but from HN to Dubrovnik then to Cavtat is that correct.

I would appreciate your advice.

Regards

London, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
51 reviews
12. Re: Budva & Kotor self-guided walking tours enquiry

Really sorry I cannot help with that. We only got the buses in Budva and Kotor. The buses were smart, just like coaches. If nobody else responds to your query, you could send a fresh post in case it gets to a wider audience. Both of these towns are well worth the time, despite there being a lot of souvenir shops.

Westbury, New York
1 post
2 reviews
13. Re: Budva & Kotor self-guided walking tours enquiry

Thanks. Your information is very helpful.

London, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
51 reviews
14. Re: Budva & Kotor self-guided walking tours enquiry

Glad it was of help. The two sites are fantastic to visit with great history. Best regards.

Reply to: Budva & Kotor self-guided walking tours enquiry
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted