We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking excursions from Budva\Becici

Alloa
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Booking excursions from Budva\Becici

Hi, we're staying in Becici the first 2 weeks in July and looking to book a few excursions before we go. Can anyone recommend a good company to contact to book these? I see that Globtours seem to be the easiest to find on the web and we were looking to book with them but found another forum topic that gave them less than great reviews. Are they a good option or should we be looking elsewhere? We were looking at trips to Lipa Cave, Albania, Skadar Lake, Lovcen Mausoleum, Heart of Montenegro and South of Montenegro. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Becici
Becici
Budva Municipality, Montenegro
Lipa Cave
Lipa Cave
302 Reviews
Cetinje, Montenegro
Albania
Albania
Europe
Cetinje, Montenegro
Destination Expert
for Tirana, Albania
Level Contributor
407 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Booking excursions from Budva\Becici

Hey there, I am mostly in agreement with Alex, he knows current situation in and around Budva. For two weeks in Montenegro you should have enough time to explore lots of areas and I certainly would not skip Albania at least for one day. Shkodër is a beautiful city and well worth a visit but at that time of the year the border crossing might be busy and it will be hot.

Most of the sights in Montenegro I would explore by myself.

Mentioned in this post
Budva
Budva
Albania
Albania
Europe
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Booking excursions from Budva\Becici

Hi. We are in Becici now for the week and we're really tempted by the Albania trip (well I was, kids less so!) It looks very interesting as Albania is a fascinating country however it is a long day from 7-21 with long time on bus so I am not sure it is suitable for a 7 year old. Same applies to a trip to Bosnia as even now it is hot enough.

Mentioned in this post
Becici
Becici
Albania
Albania
Europe
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
19,232 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Booking excursions from Budva\Becici

First of all, thank you for the compliments above. Appreciate it, I try my best that people who visit this beautiful country will get the most out of it.

@Cruy Both Albania and Bosnia are great destinations, but do you really want to do that with a 7 year old one? You will be 2/3 rd of your day on a bus.There are so many sights around Budva that you can reach within half an hour or an hour that will keep you busy for weeks.

It is your vacation, I can only advice you. But personally, as a kid I hated long drives as they were boring. I would stick to the area, which is beautiful anyway.

Mentioned in this post
Albania
Albania
Europe
Budva
Budva
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Booking excursions from Budva\Becici

I can only agree with Alex. We are here now with our children aged 12 and 14 and there is plenty to do and see without having to sit on a coach for a long time. Beaches in Becici are great plus there there is an aqua park in Budva, loads of boat trips from Budva harbour including island Hawai plus loads of.activities on beach such as pedalos, kayaks etc. Nearer decent.trips which don't require long coach journeys are available such as Kotor and wider Kotor Bay. Finally no need to book in advance as loads of agencies dotted all over. Plus local bus device is great up and down coast too. Have a great time

Mentioned in this post
Becici
Becici
Budva
Budva
Kotor
Kotor
Kotor Municipality, Montenegro
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
19,232 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Booking excursions from Budva\Becici

How is the water? Is it warm already? I want to be there so bad now, but have to wait another month. ugh

I like Hawai too, it is only €3 for a round trip. The second beach around the corner is stunning and looks like Hawaii . Well worth a visit

As a kid I thought it that this was Hawaii, I was stupid,lol.

But getting back to topic, there is so much to do in the area and Budva is beautiful. Especially with a kid, take it slow and enjoy the beach.

Mentioned in this post
Budva
Budva
Newry, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Booking excursions from Budva\Becici

There is a tour agent at the crossroads of the Mediteran Hotel in Becici. We first took our children rafting when they were 8 and 10yrs old. The river isn't too high in mid summer and it is a great day out.

Mentioned in this post
Becici
Becici
Budva Municipality...
9 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Booking excursions from Budva\Becici

Visit www.exclusivetours-montenegro.de.Excursion Kolasin by train goes every Friday from Budva.

Mentioned in this post
Budva
Budva
18. Re: Booking excursions from Budva\Becici

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2018, 07:18