We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iasi Airport to socola train station

London
Level Contributor
6 posts
158 reviews
Save Topic
Iasi Airport to socola train station

HI,

My flight lands at 3:50 and I was planning to get the train from socola train station at 5:20 to Chisinau. can you please let me know how can I travel from the airport to socola? Is there any public transport ? Also, how much would a taxi cost?

if I take the bus from the airport, then do you think I have enough time to catch the train?

also, do you think taking a train from Iasi - Chisinau is better or should I just take a bus from opposite the Iasi Main station?

Iasi, Romania
Level Contributor
56 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iasi Airport to socola train station

Hello,

From airport the best way is to take a cab, the price is 5-7 Euro or equivalent in LEI and is fast not complicated comparing with public transportation.

To travel to Chisinau I think is better by bus.

Have a nice trip.

David

2. Re: Iasi Airport to socola train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2017, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Iasi