We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BTA Basic Travel Allowance

Which Lagos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tacoma, Washington
3 posts
Save Topic
BTA Basic Travel Allowance

Come on people read the web sites and do your research there is no such thing as a BTA, PTA, PTAF ,TAF MIAS these simply do not exits in any country around the world including Nigeria so people please do not send money to Nigeria unless that person comes online with a web camera. Or shows you some other proof they are who they say they are and if they stall or say they can't because of some bogus thing it is BS they can go to their Ebassy or consulate and have them do it because I was almost taken by this scam until I check it out with not only my own embassy but the Nigerian one as well as the UK and Russian Embassies they all say the same thing there its no such thing any more at all. PERIOD

1. Re: BTA Basic Travel Allowance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2011, 06:38