We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Ko Phi Phi

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay in Ko Phi Phi

I am a 25 year old male looking to stay in Ko Phi Phi for 2 nights in February 2013. I'm more into doing outdoor activities (scuba diving, rock climbing, surfing, etc.), so I want to stay at a place where I can get the best of being in close proximity to the beaches as well as having easy access to the night life. Any suggestions on where to stay for a solo traveler?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Phi Phi Hotel
Phi Phi Hotel
954 Reviews
Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,918 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Ko Phi Phi

You would be looking at Tonsai Bay area, as you are on your own and February will have clamed down I would look at accomadation when you arrive, often the walk in rate is fairly cheap compared to online.

Hotels in the main area that seem to rate well include the banyan Tree, Cabanna and Phi Phi Hotel.

Mentioned in this post
Phi Phi Hotel
Phi Phi Hotel
954 Reviews
Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand
2. Re: Where to stay in Ko Phi Phi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2014, 07:19