We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visiting munnar

Which Munnar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
visiting munnar

hi friends,

I'm planning a trip to munnar. can someone suggest a reasonable resort or hotel to stay?

thank you

Mumbai
Level Contributor
2,095 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: visiting munnar

Read RusticAllen's review of The Tea Sanctuary. He was there for his honeymoon and was accommodated in The Upper Bungalow there.

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: visiting munnar

Hi Nivil,

I would like to suggest Swiss county a very good property in Munnar. Its better to contact a tour operator for best Itinerary including good hotel and cab service.

Regards,

Heavenly holidays

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: visiting munnar

@heavenly holidays thank you, are you a travel agent (asking coz of your display name)?

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: visiting munnar

Yes Im a travel agent . I recommended to contact a travel agent bcz , they have best rates for all hotels in munnar and they can suggest a suitable itinerary with in your budget .

regards,

Heavenly holidays

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: visiting munnar

@heavenly holidays great! can't you offer a good package to me? or you can direct me to someone who can provide the best deal!

16. Re: visiting munnar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 February 2012, 08:50
Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: visiting munnar

Hi Nivil,

Definitely we can provide you a good deal ,but discussing it on forums are against the rules of trip advisor. its better to search on google to find us..

Regards,

Heavenly holidays

Munnar, India
Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: visiting munnar

Dear Sir

If you would like to stay small luxury hotel little a away from the town you can go for Swiss County.

Please click the below link to reach Swiss county website.

http://www.swisscounty.com/

19. Re: visiting munnar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 22:42