We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coral Sea Resort

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
573 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Coral Sea Resort

Hi all would like fresh info on the Coral Sea Resort looking to book for march . We have been Egypt 3 times before but not here need info all we need is clean / good food / etc what we are looking for a chill holiday, is the bottled lager sakara in with the A /Inc , ( hubby likes it ) ,need some sun so please HELP x

ANGIE

manchester
Level Contributor
112 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coral Sea Resort

hi there

what you are looking for is what you are going to get chillfabulos food we are going back nov this year. we was there two years ago and they still have a good clean hotel and great food..

BIRMINGHAM
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Coral Sea Resort

look at coral sea splash resort reviews,

its an amazing hotel....

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coral Sea Resort

if you are looking for good accommodation, clean, friendly, hotel this is the hotel for you, would recommed it 100% went in Jan this. year. looking to go back next year hopefully - go for it you wont be disappointed

BIRMINGHAM
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Coral Sea Resort

Coral Sea Splash Resort is the best.

it is the sister hotel to this one.

im going back in 3 days

(monday 30th april 2012)

cant wait !!!!!!

Paignton, United...
Level Contributor
381 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coral Sea Resort

Hay.i went to the coral sea resort just over 2years ago now and have just booked to go again in sept :-) its a lovely clean hotel.staff were really friendly and food was great..and when i was there it was sakara lager out of the bottle but poured into a plastic cup but i found once i got to know the staff they would just give me the bottle when stood vy the pool bar having a few cheeky ones in the afternoon :-D book it you wont regret it...:-)

scottish highlands
Level Contributor
168 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coral Sea Resort

Agree with all the above comments we were there last July couldn't fault it!

wigan
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coral Sea Resort

This hotel has been great on the two occasions we have been there, that we have booked again to go in August this year. Depends what you want in a holiday.

Blantyre, Scotland...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Coral Sea Resort

Hi we are staying at the coral sea resort in September!! Do you know if we are able to use the facilities in its sister resorts?? Any info would be great. Thanks :-)

9. Re: Coral Sea Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2013, 10:30
Get answers to your questions about Nabq Bay