We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Laguna Parentuim Porec

U.K
Level Contributor
154 posts
82 reviews
Hotel Laguna Parentuim Porec

Can anyone tell us what the Garden View Rooms are like ,any Photos would be helpful.

we have upgraded to Garden View but cannot find any Pictures.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
13,544 posts
97 reviews
1. Re: Hotel Laguna Parentuim Porec

When I stayed in the Laguna Parentium in July 15 (booked with Thomson's) there was 2 room types, a standard room and a sea view room.

I paid the extra for the sea view room which overlooked the pool with the sea in the distance. You can see a photo (and lots of others) in my trip report, the link is at the end.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g562…

Try to request a high floor if possible, if you have a garden room on a low floor may be difficult to see the sea.

Have a great trip - lovely hotel.

U.K
Level Contributor
154 posts
82 reviews
2. Re: Hotel Laguna Parentuim Porec

Hiya, Thanks for your reply.

Next year appears to be filling up Quick and Thomsons have had their allocation of Sea-View rooms according to the Rep.

Still cant find out what the Garden Rooms consist of ,i.e. where do they face in relation to the sea or even if they are Partial Sea View.

Obviously they have a Garden View but it does not mention whether they are lower or higher Floors.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
13,544 posts
97 reviews
3. Re: Hotel Laguna Parentuim Porec

Most of the garden rooms face the sea but you will probably be disappointed if you have a low floor as you can only see the gardens which consists of grass and possibly sunbeds , trees in the distance and possibly a tiny view of the sea through the trees if your lucky. I would raise the question with Thomson's as they should know what their particular room type consists of or failing that e-mail the hotel direct.

"They have a Garden View but it does not mention whether they are lower or higher Floors".

Can only make request for a high floor with the hotel after booking with Thomson's but nothing is guaranteed. Alternatively, book with the hotel direct and not with Thomson's.

Good luck.

U.K
Level Contributor
154 posts
82 reviews
4. Re: Hotel Laguna Parentuim Porec

All sorted,thanks for the advice

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
13,544 posts
97 reviews
5. Re: Hotel Laguna Parentuim Porec

Glad you managed to resolve, have a great time & Happy New Year.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
231 posts
19 reviews
6. Re: Hotel Laguna Parentuim Porec

I've just booked this hotel for the beginning of September and there were no Garden View rooms available with Thomsons so we had to have the standard double room with balcony. Hope it will be ok.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
13,544 posts
97 reviews
7. Re: Hotel Laguna Parentuim Porec

The road outside the hotel is very quiet, only cars & coaches visiting the hotel. The area is also quiet as well, no loud music etc. Standard rooms overlooking the front of the hotel are not as nice as the sea / garden view (due to the view) but it will be fine. Have a good stay.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
231 posts
19 reviews
8. Re: Hotel Laguna Parentuim Porec

Thanks

U.K
Level Contributor
154 posts
82 reviews
9. Re: Hotel Laguna Parentuim Porec

Hiya,

We are going in June and arranged an upgrade with the Hotel via Tompsons, the Hotel did say at the time It was filling up fast.

Thompson have a set amount of allocations and it could be these that are not available,it might be worth emailing the Hotel to see if you can pay on arrival or just wait till you get there and ask when booking in if there are any upgrades available.

Edited: 11 January 2017, 09:11
Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
231 posts
19 reviews
10. Re: Hotel Laguna Parentuim Porec

Thanks.. I've been looking for their email address but can't find it. Do you know what it is please?

Get answers to your questions about Porec
Recent Conversations