We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Self service Laundromat in Sao Paulo

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Self service Laundromat in Sao Paulo

Hi Everyone, can you recommend a laundry in Sao Paulo. No one here seems to own a dryer (even my affluent friends). I've used self service laundromats in Rio, however, I've yet to find one in SP. I spend a great deal of time in Higienopolis.

Brazil
Destination Expert
for Sao Paulo
Level Contributor
7,941 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Self service Laundromat in Sao Paulo

JETMAK lavanderia automatica

+55 (11) 3826-4584

AL BARROS, 164

Sao Paulo
Level Contributor
272 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Self service Laundromat in Sao Paulo

Jetmak Lavanderia Automática

Al Barros, 164-Santa Cecília

ph:11-3826 4584‎

This is the only one I know in this neighbourhood.

Chicago
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Self service Laundromat in Sao Paulo

Unfortunately the Laundry on 164 Al Barros is not a self serve laundry. It takes 2 days to get your clothes back and it is $25 REALS per load. They do deliver for 1-2 REALS extra. They also speak english. They were very nice.

The self-serve laundry we found is at Praca Julio Mesquita, 13 at the cross streets of Av Sao Joao and Rua Aurora. Their number is (11) 3223-3833. They are open from 8am-8pm. It is $25 REALS for a small load (wash and dry). You do the laundry and fold it yourself. It takes about 80 minutes. This place is about a $20 REALS cab ride from Paulista and Alemeda Campinas. It is also close to the Cecila Subway stop.

4. Re: Self service Laundromat in Sao Paulo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2010, 05:15