End july I take a Brazil tour that starts and ends in Rio, but Rio itself is not really included. I'll be exploring it on my own. I'm not really the type to spend a day at the beach (tho a few hours would be ok). I'm mainly interested in photography and hiking.
How many days would I need to do all this:
- Corcovoda or Sugarloaf Mountain
- Tijuca Park
- Some beaches (but more for photographing)
- i'd like to take a favella tour
- maybe that botanical garden
- maybe the national library
and how does one travel in the city?