We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which neighbourhood should i stay in?

dublin
Level Contributor
30 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
which neighbourhood should i stay in?

My boyfriend and I(late twenties,early 30's) are flying from Dublin to Rio in May and staying for 4 night and then heading towards Argentina.As We have such limited time,which neighbourhood should we stay in to be close to a lot of sight seeing.I love going out for dinner in the evenings so preferably somwhere you walk to nice restaurants.Ive been looking at Copacabana but I'll be honest,It's because of the song,I have no idea really:)

If anyone has any pointers or good rio travel sites,I'll go hunting further.Also If someone does have a tip,a tip of a reasonable hotel in good location would be great!

sorry to be asking so many questions,Does Rio have good vegetarian food or seafood even?Ill need my fill before heading to argentina where i wont be able to eat very much apart from Carbs as I dont eat meat.

Many Thanks

Louise

1. Re: which neighbourhood should i stay in?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 20:41