We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantik Apartments Bitez Turkey

Galway, Ireland
3 posts
Save Topic
Romantik Apartments Bitez Turkey

Stayed in the Romantik apartments at the end of July and promised I'd write a review since I could find very little about them before I went!....

Ok so from the begininng...our flight from ireland left at 10:40, this seemed like a perfect time however the flight takes 4hours and didnt leave untill 11. Turkey is 2hours ahead so we actually arrived there at 5, got to our apt roughly around 6. Day lost....but no complaints the heat from the beauiful sunshine was amazing! Just to note that you are probably better off to just get an early flight 2make the most of it.

Reception desk is outside and the receptionist can speak very poor english!!(as we found out on a few occassions!)....Air con is charged extra and if your going in july-you WILL need it. Think it worked out to be €7 per day, and it is only in the bedroom. Apt's were very basic no cutlery,cups pots nothing, but we didnt expect to be in them much anyway. great space in them tho!

The 1st night left the apts went down the hill and stopped at the 1st place to eat! we were hungry!!...got a satisfying meal not huge portions but a great deal at only 26TL which works out roughly €13 per person for a 3course meal and bottle of wine!!...their garlic bread is beautiful! Here they will give you a voucher for a free Turkish Bath when you eat here, this includes transfers to and from the place. We had arranged to do this the following day but we got HAMMERED the 1st night so we had to re-schedule!..oops!...we finally did have 1and it was amazing.... you use the sauna, then lie on a marble slab and get scrubed down with a hand mitt and rinsed, then you are dried and they try 2sell u things. we got oil massages done and face masks....sooooo well worth it!! we were supposed to go back before we left just to experience it again but we got tatoos and couldnt get the scrub done!!

Definitely recommend a boat trip! it keeps you cool and it was 1of the most amazing days of my life, so relaxing and perfect!....

I have so much more to write so Im going to have to do this in stages!! Oh definitly NO need to change money untill you get there. There are so many facilites along the beach side to change it at a better rate. I was worried about them being on the "beachside" but they are from agents and work out better. i changed some in the airport at 1.81 and got it at 1.94 over there.

If anyone needs any info just ask.... i'll write more about it soon!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantik Apartments Bitez Turkey

Hi there, just wondering if you could tell me a bit more about the hotel itself: what were the staff like? were they friendly? did you have breakfasts here? thanks!

Galway, Ireland
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantik Apartments Bitez Turkey

its very simple, ok bar area and seating, we didnt eat there any day so i dont know what the food was like! breakfast is turkish- consists of cucumber,bread, eggs and olives r sumthin strange....not good!...well for what we were expecting because it said breakfast was included, we were expecting sausages!!!....the pool area is grand, sun lounges and fav of all bean bags...so warm and comfy!! its not a hotel its apartments, so theres no lobby, elevators, common rooms, just outdoor steps up to the apt. but they do get someone to carry up your bags!!

3. Re: Romantik Apartments Bitez Turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2011, 06:33
Get answers to your questions about Bitez
Recent Conversations