We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Basri Aparments

scotland
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Basri Aparments

Hi,

Has anyone stayed at these apartments? Feedback greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,743 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Basri Aparments

Yes I stayed there a couple of times a few years back. They were very nice, clean, spacious apartments, nice swimming pool and bar and in a good location about five minutes from the beach.

Essex
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Basri Aparments

Hi, just wondering if you did go to Basri apartments this year and what you thought of them....doesn't seem to be much about them on internet. Thinking of going in a couple of weeks and any feedback would be appreciated. Cheers

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Basri Aparments

My friends stayed there 3 times last year!So they can't be bad.They are lovely,i went in to have a look and found them clean and modern and set in lovely gardens.

4. Re: Basri Aparments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 16:19
Get answers to your questions about Bitez
Recent Conversations