We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birk

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
12 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Birk

Hello, I am planning my budget for KL trip and need few helpful tips for the taxi fares. This will not only help in budgeting but will also help in keeping away the taxis that charges extra to Tourists.

- How much a taxi cost from KL Sentral to bird Park? In how many hours can we do entire bird park as we are planning to go there around 2:30?

-

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,427 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Birk

Hi

expect to pay around 10-20myr from the taxi counter.

How long to spend, well I am not you, but I wanted out after 90mins.

Birk is rhyming slang for a very rude word!

Do please remember to say please and thank you to everyone as it is most welcome both here on the forum and in Malaysia itself.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
132 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Birk

My surname is Birk.......help! I am off to Malaysia - will I offend people???!!!

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,608 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Birk

No your surname will not offend anyone. However if your name or surname is Allah you might put your life in danger or be denied entry.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
132 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Birk

I'm safe then....! Hahaha thanks.

5. Re: Birk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 10:18