We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WOW Tours - Old Soviet Stuff Tour

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
14 posts
89 reviews
WOW Tours - Old Soviet Stuff Tour

I'd like to take this tour while in St. Petersburg mid September. I e-mailed them through their website and have not heard back and there are no 2017 reviews on them on TripAdvisor. Are they still operating? I'm not one for tours but I'd really like to do this one. If not, has anyone done the "Back to the USSR" tour with Marie Rose tours and if so, any feedback? We used Marie Rose last year on a private tour to Peterhof and Pushkin in one day and they were excellent. Thanks in advance to all!!

1. Re: WOW Tours - Old Soviet Stuff Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2018, 06:18