We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

Tokyo
Level Contributor
503 posts
19 reviews
Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

Hello!

Has anyone used Visatoruss.com for visa support documents? https://visatoruss.com/jpy.html#pricing

Turns out that only two out of three hotels we are staying in can provide visa voucher. So we are missing a voucher with a reference number for the two nights in Suzdal. It was suggested to me to try one of the online visa support companies. Now looking at Visatoruss.com but not sure if it's a legitimate business or not.

Has anyone used it?

Thank you!

45 replies to this topic
Paris, France
Level Contributor
5 posts
49 reviews
41. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

I just used their service. they were very efficient and helpful and I received my invitation promptly after paying.

Manila, Philippines
7 posts
1 review
42. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

helpful thread :) i just have to ask, can i use them if i plan to do diy tour? 4 days st petersburg then 4 days in moscow. there are lots of free walking tours and ill just purchase entrance fees online or on-site. id like to explore on my own and use airbnb for accommodations. can i still get the visa requirements from visatoruss.com?

Bucharest, Romania
2 posts
1 review
43. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

Very trustworthy. I send my data today at 11:00 am (Saturday). After one hour I received the invoice. I have made the payment and one hour more I received the invitation. Very fast , very cheap. I'm pleased.

Bucharest, Romania
2 posts
1 review
44. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

Very trustworthy. I have applied for invitation letter and after one hour I received the invoice. The payment was made by credit card and after one more hour I received the invitation letter for me and my wife. I have to mention that was a weekend day ( Saturday). Very fast, very cheap. Thumbs up!

1 post
1 review
45. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

I used Visatoruss.com for obtaining invitation letter for Russia. It was very easy to get it, very quick and cheap. And with that invitation letter I had no problem in obtaining Russian visa.

Reply to: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted