We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

Tokyo
Level Contributor
479 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

Hello!

Has anyone used Visatoruss.com for visa support documents? https://visatoruss.com/jpy.html#pricing

Turns out that only two out of three hotels we are staying in can provide visa voucher. So we are missing a voucher with a reference number for the two nights in Suzdal. It was suggested to me to try one of the online visa support companies. Now looking at Visatoruss.com but not sure if it's a legitimate business or not.

Has anyone used it?

Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Suzdal
Suzdal
Suzdalsky District, Russia
42 replies to this topic
Paris, France
Level Contributor
5 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

I just used their service. they were very efficient and helpful and I received my invitation promptly after paying.

Manila, Philippines
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
42. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

helpful thread :) i just have to ask, can i use them if i plan to do diy tour? 4 days st petersburg then 4 days in moscow. there are lots of free walking tours and ill just purchase entrance fees online or on-site. id like to explore on my own and use airbnb for accommodations. can i still get the visa requirements from visatoruss.com?

Reply to: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted