We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

Tokyo
Level Contributor
502 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

Hello!

Has anyone used Visatoruss.com for visa support documents? https://visatoruss.com/jpy.html#pricing

Turns out that only two out of three hotels we are staying in can provide visa voucher. So we are missing a voucher with a reference number for the two nights in Suzdal. It was suggested to me to try one of the online visa support companies. Now looking at Visatoruss.com but not sure if it's a legitimate business or not.

Has anyone used it?

Thank you!

45 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

Hi Birchy,

I’d recommend you get your own tourist visa if you plan to travel independently. And yes you will need to come to London to apply for your visa in person, after filling in the online application form.

Edited: 30 January 2018, 08:45
2 posts
Save Reply
32. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

Dear Birchy1962, if your trip will be in June 2019, wait a little bit)) Maybe after FIFA 2018 in Russia there will be a different visas rules (maybe visa free, maybe not). There is no reason to purchase vouchers now.

And you can apply in Manchester Russian visa center.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

I used this company and I have received my visa with no problems. I went to visa centre in Manchester- took about 10mins to sort out with minimal waiting. Hardest part was actually filling in the online application beforehand.

1 post
Save Reply
34. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

I have applied for 5 Iranian citizens. They have told me for Iranian citizens the price will be 30 USD because they should do more paperwork. I will keep you updated when I receive the vouchers and hopefully after picking up the visas.

1 post
Save Reply
35. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

have used before. very quick excellent service.

Whalley, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

We are travelling independently in May this year and applied for our Visas through the Russian Visa Application Centre in Manchester (just round corner from Midlands Hotel) they were really helpful - £226 including everything

Sawbridgeworth
Level Contributor
1 post
24 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

I can recommend Visatoruss.com without hesitation. Just used them for my tourist confirmation and tourist voucher. Responses to my emails were immediate and they were very helpful in answering my questions. The vouchers were emailed to me soon after I completed payment. A very smooth process from start to finish. My passport with my visa was delivered by courier from the Russian Visa Centre today. I will definitely be using Visatoruss.com in the future.

London, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

I collected my visa from the Russian Visa Centre here in London on Thursday. Had no issues with using Visatoruss, so I would definitely recommend them to anyone travelling to Russia.

2 posts
Save Reply
39. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

Yes it is trustworthy. I have had my visa after 4 days ( priority service). They have had no issue with the invitation. Go for it.

2 posts
Save Reply
40. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

Yes go for it. I have had my invitation within 1 hour and received my visa 4 days after I had applied.

Reply to: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted