We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

Tokyo
Level Contributor
504 posts
19 reviews
Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

Hello!

Has anyone used Visatoruss.com for visa support documents? https://visatoruss.com/jpy.html#pricing

Turns out that only two out of three hotels we are staying in can provide visa voucher. So we are missing a voucher with a reference number for the two nights in Suzdal. It was suggested to me to try one of the online visa support companies. Now looking at Visatoruss.com but not sure if it's a legitimate business or not.

Has anyone used it?

Thank you!

45 replies to this topic
4 posts
21. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

Do not trust them . Had very bad experience with them. They are very rude in the way they answer any questions and don’t want to know once they have your money. I paid for a business visa that’s advertised on their website. Didn’t hear anything for a month The they told me not to book a flight for 6 months . Well I know I can kiss goodbye to my money. Bunch of rude crooks

4 posts
22. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

I’m pleased to say that all visa has now been dealt with in a professional manner . This is proof they are not running a scam but a totally legitimate operation . They have apologised for my initial experience .

So all good in the end .

4 posts
23. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

I’m pleased to say that all visa has now been dealt with in a professional manner . This is proof they are not running a scam but a totally legitimate operation . They have apologised for my initial experience .

So all good in the end .

Riga, Latvia
1 post
24. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

Be aware of this company. They are a scam! And they don´t answer on phone calls either.

2 posts
25. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

Hello! When did you make an order? I think you are not a customer of visatoruss, Last order from Latvia was in 05 Dec. 2017 and customer already got his visa.

Anyway please provide an invitation number, or proof of payment (if you have), in other case I will report to administration of this website due to inappropriate content.

Manchester
Level Contributor
58 posts
140 reviews
26. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

We used them and they were brilliant. We got the paperwork the same day and that was a Sunday. Everything done by email. Excellent

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
112 posts
63 reviews
27. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

Another vote in support of Visatoruss...

And since one of their selling points seems to be that they are the cheapest around, I would also point out that it's worth choosing what currency you pay them in, rather than just automatically defaulting to your own native currency. They have fixed fees in about 7 different currencies, which seem to be are quite out of step with the exchange rates, and even after credit card conversion I saved about 15-20% of the cost by picking Japanese Yen rather than UK sterling or even roubles!

Edited: 19 January 2018, 17:29
St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
793 posts
67 reviews
28. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

Most of them have a form and then email back the tourist voucher. My current favourite is www.travelrussia.su - which is automated after payment

London, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
29. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

Well after reading this thread I thought I’d apply for my invitation letter through them and I have to say they were fantastic. Couldn’t fault them with the speed of their replies. Filled in the form, received an email about 2 mins later confirming. Then received my invitation letter 5 minutes after paying. I’d recommend them to anyone travelling to Russia.

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
30. Re: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?

Hi

I like to do my homework well in advance!!!! Going on a cruise in June 2019 and will be staying in St. Petersburgh for 2 days albeit on the ship. I like to do my own thing and not go with the flow and organised tours off the ship. Do I need to get my own tourist visa if I plan to use an independent tour operator in St. Petersburgh? This would be difficult as I think I have to go down to the Russian Embassy in London and I live in Manchester???

Any advice would be extremely welcome.

Reply to: Vouchers for tourist visa -- Visatoruss.com trustworthy?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted