We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does My Russia's Visa Allows me to Fly to Kaliningrad?

3 posts
Does My Russia's Visa Allows me to Fly to Kaliningrad?

I have had A touristic Visa Of Russia, and i would like to visit Kaliningrad ? is it Possible ?

18 replies to this topic
Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
12,258 posts
222 reviews
11. Re: Does My Russia's Visa Allows me to Fly to Kaliningrad?

> is it still possible with just a single-entry visa to first enter Kaliningrad and then fly from Kaliningrad to Moscow?

Last time I looked both Kaliningrad and Moscow were still in Russia.

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
12. Re: Does My Russia's Visa Allows me to Fly to Kaliningrad?

Hi, I don't see any obstacle with fly to Kaliningrad from Moscow or any other point of your accommodation in RF

BR, Walt

Kaliningrad
Level Contributor
53 posts
4 reviews
13. Re: Does My Russia's Visa Allows me to Fly to Kaliningrad?

Just got this mail. Important info

Dear spectators of the 2018 FIFA World Cup™!

FAN ID holders entering the Russian Federation territory in the period from the 4th of June to the 15th of July and exiting the Russian Federation territory from

the 4th of June to the 25th of July 2018 have the right of visa-free transit through the territory of the Republic of Belarus with FAN ID both on a laminated form and in electronic form and a valid identity document (passport) in the period from the 4th of June to the 25th of July 2018.

More details on the Russian and Belarusian State borders crossing you can find on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation official website following the link:

mid.ru/ru/…3236511.

Moscow Oblast...
1 post
1 review
14. Re: Does My Russia's Visa Allows me to Fly to Kaliningrad?

Sir i want to go to kaliningard. I have russia visa only.

1 post
15. Re: Does My Russia's Visa Allows me to Fly to Kaliningrad?

Hi,its malon from India,i have a russia federation one month single entry sticker visa,,there in Moscow have any immigration border control for flying to Kaliningrad,,because I haven't any Kaliningrad visa ..

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
857 posts
87 reviews
16. Re: Does My Russia's Visa Allows me to Fly to Kaliningrad?

// I haven't any Kaliningrad visa

It's difficult to have something that does not exist. There are no such things as Moscow visa, Sochi visa, Kaliningrad visa. There is such thing as Russia visa.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
312 posts
9 reviews
17. Re: Does My Russia's Visa Allows me to Fly to Kaliningrad?

There is no immigration control as it's a domestic flight. It's still part of Russia so only require a Russian visa.

Switzerland
Level Contributor
322 posts
13 reviews
18. Re: Does My Russia's Visa Allows me to Fly to Kaliningrad?

Yes, I confirm: I entered Kaliningrad two years before with a normal tourist visa for Russia, fliying directly from Moscow to Kaliningrad - no passport control after landing in Kaliningrad as it is a domestic flight as if you would fly from Moscow to Peterburg.

In any case, in your visa-application, you are asked which regions of Russia you intend to visit, so that's maybe the confusion with (not existing) "Kaliningrad visa". However, visa are issued for Russia, not for single regions. Don't know if the regions you indicate in your visa application has any practical importance at all.

Reply to: Does My Russia's Visa Allows me to Fly to Kaliningrad?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kaliningrad