We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi /bus transport

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
4 helpful votes
taxi /bus transport
Save

We will be travelling to Reunion 19th Dec arriving at Peirrefonds airport & then going to Impasse Jean Max Fort Les Avirons to our holiday accom. We are hoping to either catch a taxi or bus initially to reach our holiday home & then hire a car following day when not so tired wishing to be alert for the different driving conditions .

Would be grateful if anybody has any information .

australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
3 helpful votes
1. Re: taxi /bus transport
Save

http://www.allonslareunion.com/locations-vehicules/location-vehicules-reunion-bus.php

car jaune are the bus service

Saint-Denis...
Level Contributor
340 posts
91 reviews
83 helpful votes
2. Re: taxi /bus transport
Save

What exactly are you looking for information on : getting from the airport to Les Avirons or hiring a car the next day or both?

There's no car hire in Les Avirons itself, that I'm aware of, but there are car hire places a few kilometres away in Etang Salé. An online search at pagesjaunes.fr for "location de voitures" will find them for you

HTH

champacs

Durban, South Africa
1 post
3. Re: taxi /bus transport
Save

I am looking for a taxi service , for 4 people for the 12 th of Feb 2013 from 08:00am to 16:00pm, from the port . please can i have rates and contact numbers. i can be reached at kznlogistics@mweb.co.za.

4. Re: taxi /bus transport

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2020, 10:40
Get answers to your questions about Saint-Pierre
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.