We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need child abduction lawyer reunion

uk
Level Contributor
5 posts
25 reviews
17 helpful votes
need child abduction lawyer reunion
Save

need lawyer in st Denis

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
16 reviews
8 helpful votes
1. Re: need child abduction lawyer reunion
Save

I am so sorry I have no advice for you - I just saw your post and wanted to wish you all the best. My heart goes out to you and I will pray for you that you get your child/children returned.

I briefly was in your shoes but my ex-husband (Turkish) returned the children after three days so I only had a glimpse of the devastation this evil act causes to all involved.

My prayers are with you - I hope you get this sorted. There are those who advocate the easiest way is to steal your children back. All the best.

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
155 posts
53 reviews
42 helpful votes
2. Re: need child abduction lawyer reunion
Save

ABOUT Vanessa 0262 21 46 00 a.avocat@wanadoo.fr

Blameble Ingrid 02 62 21 36 51 ingridblameble@orange.fr

Fontaine-Zeller Béatrice 02 62 96 44 74 selarl.mauro.fontaine@orange.fr

here is the linkl from the yellow pages, look for "droit des familles"

http://www.pagesjaunes.fr/trouverlesprofessionnels/changerPage.do?numPage=2&random=0.9829121614930431

3. Re: need child abduction lawyer reunion

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2011, 07:22
Get answers to your questions about Saint-Pierre
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.