We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to Batangas Pier

3 posts
2 reviews
Bus to Batangas Pier

Hi,

At the 9th of december I will have to take a bus from Manilla to Batangas Pier because I will be travelling to Mindoro/Puerto Galera.

I would like to know wich station (address) I need to go to take the bus.

Kind regards,

Suzanne

24 replies to this topic
Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
5,721 posts
29 reviews
21. Re: Bus to Batangas Pier

Bakaysion

The information on how to get to the pier is OK but now there are no outriggers to Sabang or White Beach just fastcraft to Muelle and car ferry to Balatero.

If heading to Muelle - the town proper - then it is to T3 and fastcraft about every 90 minutes

OR

From the bus straight over the road and a car ferry to Balatero

The bad news is there are jeepneys to Sabang if you walk 200 metres into town but for White Beach the trike mafia are out in force intent on overcharging and demanding fares for the whole trike instead of the 30/40 pesos per person for a shared ride, and from Balatero there are no jeepneys .the trike situation is such that hardly anyone knows what the correct fare is. The mayor is trying to sort the mess out by having traffic enforcers to make sure the trike stick to the oficial prescribed rates plus organising jeepneys but its an uphill battle.

Edited: 02 October 2018, 23:48
1 post
22. Re: Bus to Batangas Pier

Go to PASAY Bus Terminal...it is Fabulous in Sabang

1 post
23. Re: Bus to Batangas Pier

May beyahe po b ng December 31 ng tanghali

Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
5,721 posts
29 reviews
24. Re: Bus to Batangas Pier