We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

laundromat near Mall Of Asia

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
32 posts
laundromat near Mall Of Asia

Hi,

I was just wondering if there's any laundromat coin operated or otherwise in mall of asia or near mall of asia. Thanks!

7 replies to this topic
Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
435 reviews
1. Re: laundromat near Mall Of Asia

There are two laundromats located in Mall of Asia itself - Wash'n' Wear and Happy Smiles - as indicated in their site. Just type 'laundry' in the keyword search box to know its location.

www.smmallofasia.com/moa/moamap/index.html…

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
32 posts
2. Re: laundromat near Mall Of Asia

thanks for the info, unfortunately the ones in MOA are not coin operated, laundry by kilo and i have to wait a couplenof days, i guess these coin operated laundromat are not common in manila.

Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
435 reviews
3. Re: laundromat near Mall Of Asia

Oops sorry I missed the coin operated part but yes you're right, coin operated laundry is not common in Manila. I don't even think they exist here. Nevertheless, laundry by the kilo is pretty cheap. I'm not sure about the ones in MOA but some outlets do offer express, same day pick-up if dropped off in the morning.

Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
4. Re: laundromat near Mall Of Asia

i just want to give an update. i have been staying in moa for a week now. saw 2 laundromats near the entrance of sm department store by the skating rink--happy smiles and wash and wear. i tried happy smiles and so far i'm satisfied with their service. staff is friendly and price is reasonable. you can get your laundry the following day. hope this helps.

5. Re: laundromat near Mall Of Asia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2018, 06:19

6. Re: laundromat near Mall Of Asia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2018, 06:19

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
20,332 posts
254 reviews
7. Re: laundromat near Mall Of Asia

The forum is not the place to advertise your business! Really? You need to dig old threads just to advertise?

Reply to: laundromat near Mall Of Asia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pasay