We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus/buses from David to Drake Bay

3 posts
Bus/buses from David to Drake Bay

Is it possible to get from David to Drake Bay via bus/buses. How long? I'm sure time is impacted by boarder crossing.... Is there a time that is best to cross the boarde? Thanks.

Varese, Italy
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
1. Re: Bus/buses from David to Drake Bay

I'm interisted too! Do you have an answer now? Thanks!

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
27 reviews
2. Re: Bus/buses from David to Drake Bay

Ugh, this is in theory, possible, but it sounds like a big hassle.

You should be able to take a bus from David to San José with bus company Tracopa. I think they stop at the town of Palmar in Costa Rica, from where you should take a taxi to Sierpe and then a boat to Drake Bay.

Varese, Italy
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
3. Re: Bus/buses from David to Drake Bay

thanks! it doesn't sound a big hassle.... I'm supposed to arrive at 8,20 at David airport from bocas... than a taxi to the bus station of David .... from David to Palmar by bus and then onother bus to Sierpe...

do you think is possible to arrive at Sierpe to cacht the boat of 4 pm to drake bay?

do you know another way to reach Drake bay easely from David?

thanks a lot!

Marika

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
21,427 posts
28 reviews
4. Re: Bus/buses from David to Drake Bay

The main issues seem to be on the Costa Rican side - best to post in that forum.

5. Re: Bus/buses from David to Drake Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2017, 02:18
Get answers to your questions about David