We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perhentian Kecil to Tanjong Jara Resort - taxi(s)?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Perhentian Kecil to Tanjong Jara Resort - taxi(s)?

Hi All,

Apologizes if this has been posted but I searched and couldn't find anything.

My friend I are planning a trip to Malaysia for this May. We are 100% spending 4 days on Perhentian Kecil (more budget/backpacker accommodation) but would like to spend our last few days in Malaysia experiencing some luxury (approx 500-600 RM/night).

We are very interested in the Tanjong Jara Resort and are looking for some advise on how we would get to the resort from the Perhentian Kecil to Dungun. The bus option (Kuala besut>kuala terengganu>dungun) looks to be about 6 hours.... so we can better weight our options how much would it cost for a taxi? Would it be feasible to hire a taxi from kuala besut all the way to dungun, or more reasonable to break the legs in half, switching to a new taxi in Kuala terengganu?

I would love peoples thoughts.

Also, we are open to any other luxury resorts, if anyone has any suggestions :)

Thanks!

1 reply
Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,208 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Perhentian Kecil to Tanjong Jara Resort - taxi(s)?

By Taxi its will take normally 3 hour driver from Kuala Besut jetty to Tanjong Jara Dungun. Not sure for cost the taxi,assume around RM250 to RM300 per way.

Reply to: Perhentian Kecil to Tanjong Jara Resort - taxi(s)?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Dungun