We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Working in Turkey

1 post
2 reviews
Working in Turkey

Hi, I am just looking for a bit of advice regarding this at the moment. How many of you have worked there and which routes do you think are the best to go by?

I realise you need work permits/residence visa to do this but I am looking for a bit of advice and help to include on my research .

Its an idea i have been toying with since I was about 20 , i am 34 now so quite a bit older but more life experience behind me.

Any suggestions/ideas would be greatly appreciate.

Kind Regards,

Zoe W

3 replies to this topic
Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,896 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Working in Turkey

What skills do you offer - that a Turkish person would not have? I think that often is the reason for anyone to grant you a work permit.

2. Re: Working in Turkey

That's a good question to ask yourself isn't it. Thank you that will really help.

Kind Regards,

Zoe :)

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
10,028 posts
29 reviews
3. Re: Working in Turkey

Getting a work permit is very dependent on your employer and depends on the work, your qualifications etc.

As this isn't really a topic for a holiday forum and liable to be removed please feel free to send me a message and I can give you the benefit of my experience!

Reply to: Working in Turkey
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bodrum
Recent Conversations