We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset village.

Paignton, United...
Level Contributor
408 posts
6 reviews
Sunset village.

Hi all..i went to altinkum about 4/5 years ago and always said i would go back,so last night i booked 2weeks from 26th sept at sunset village,i just wonderd if any1 could tell me what the place is like,ive read many good reviews :-) also we will be taking our baby boy who will be 10months old when we go,do they supply cots for the little ones at all??is it far into the main town?and is the beach next to the apartments nice?so sorry to have to ask so many questions :-)also is it cheap to eat out and will the weather be ok for the date i go??thanks so much in advance for any help :-)

Paignton, United...
Level Contributor
408 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Sunset village.

Hi guys please reply and put my mind at rest,this forum seems very quiet!!!

Paignton, United...
Level Contributor
408 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Sunset village.

Paignton, United...
Level Contributor
408 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Sunset village.

Byram
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Sunset village.

Hi

I think Sunset Village is in the Third Beach area, if I am correct then you are about 10/15 minute walk along the sea front to Dolphin Square. You are about 5 mins walk onto the beach. Also about 10 mins walk to the new Marina. You are also near to the Marina Beach, which is a jetty out to sea which serves food and drinks, it is a lovely day out. The dolmus (bus) run all the time, so don't worry if you don't want to walk.

The weather, although still hot, will start to cool down a bit from the end of the month,so an ideal time to take a 10 month old.

Friends stayed here a couple of years ago and said it was fine, sorry I don't know about the travel cots.

Paignton, United...
Level Contributor
408 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Sunset village.

Hi tracey42,

Thanks so much for the info,

The marina sounds great..

Cant wait now :-) roll on september (haha)

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,465 posts
137 reviews
6. Re: Sunset village.

Tracey42

Yes Tracey it is in 3rd beach area.

bathgate, west...
Level Contributor
236 posts
13 reviews
7. Re: Sunset village.

hi,

not been to sunset village but sure it will be ok for you- (especially if reviews good). we went to altinkum twice last year - beginning of july (weather hot) and mid october (weather mixed).

september weather should be ideal- we would go then given the choice, but tied to school hols.

plenty places to eat out - and found it pretty reasonable- just watch for drink prices some places. were made welcome everywhere we went, and quite enjoyed the haggling(i know some people get irritated by this).

Paignton, United...
Level Contributor
408 posts
6 reviews
8. Re: Sunset village.

Thanks so much for the info,greatly apreciated :-)

Paignton, United...
Level Contributor
408 posts
6 reviews
9. Re: Sunset village.

Paignton, United...
Level Contributor
408 posts
6 reviews
10. Re: Sunset village.

Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations