We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

3 posts
Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

Hi,

Could someone please tell me how they went about arranging an appointment from the UK to see Sevil. Both a friend and I have tried contacting through social media but not really getting the answers we want. Apart from telling us Aug/Sept would be a good time to go, we are not getting answers to any of our other questions. We have also tried phoning the telephone number given on faceboook (I think this is her mobile number as we have used to whatsapp Sevil) and had no answer or call back. Does anyone know if there is as office/clinic number that I can call to speak with someone? I would also like to get an indication of costs and how we would go about payment, would I need to pay a deposit etc. I'm also wondering how appointments are confirmed and guaranteed - Ive heard a lot of great reviews but nervous at the thought of having to part with money and then travel so far with just a facebook message confirming my appointment. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

56 replies to this topic
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,085 posts
38 reviews
21. Re: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

What are the names of the hotel's that are close by the dentist. Thanks

Liverpool, United...
1 post
2 reviews
22. Re: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

Hi, we are thinking of going to have our teeth done if poss can you give prices and details of your apartment we would like to stay in a private accomodation rather than hotel thank you

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
1 review
23. Re: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

I had my dental work done in Kusadasi by Dr Serhan, I met him in Dublin first for a free consultation, but I know he goes to Liverpool too, very informative and to meet the dentist before I booked flights etc was reassuring, he has his clinic nearly 20 years and to me most most experienced, english was excellent and clinic etc superb. I would recommend him to anyone thinking of getting their teeth done especially if your case is difficult.

His prices were brilliant.

I had my work done 5 years ago and never looked back. His clinic is Kombine Dental all english speaking staff. I couldnt recommend enough.

Edited: 13 October 2017, 13:02
County Dublin...
1 post
24. Re: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

Hi, I’ve just seen your post on TripAdvisor, I am looking to have my teeth done also but finding it very hard to receive information and costs etc.. could I ask what u had done and the costs u payed, like is there packages available for hotel flights etc

Thank you Sarah.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
25. Re: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

Can someone advise me of how much for 4 implants and nearest airport and hotel near ro seviles clinic I'm hoping to go early next year

Does anyone no how long it's going to take

1 post
26. Re: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

How much is a full set of veneers do you know?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,085 posts
38 reviews
27. Re: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

Not been yet but had a price of £180 per tooth

Barrow-in-Furness
1 post
2 reviews
28. Re: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

Hey! Hope you don't mind me messaging you but I have been looking for advice on where to stay during my treatment at devil smile studio and noticed you said you have an apartment! I am looking at a 9 day stay possibly around end of May time? Would this be available to hire?

Regards, Darren

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,085 posts
38 reviews
29. Re: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

I haven't got an apartment I've book in Multu Apartments which is right by the dentist. Have you got your appointment for the end of May. I only ask because I wanted to go the beginning of May but she had soooo many clients going then I changed to go earlier

1 post
30. Re: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

Hi I am going to sevil dental practice from the 27th February till the 7 march. Can you let me know if available and cost please

Reply to: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations