We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

3 posts
Save Topic
Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

Hi,

Could someone please tell me how they went about arranging an appointment from the UK to see Sevil. Both a friend and I have tried contacting through social media but not really getting the answers we want. Apart from telling us Aug/Sept would be a good time to go, we are not getting answers to any of our other questions. We have also tried phoning the telephone number given on faceboook (I think this is her mobile number as we have used to whatsapp Sevil) and had no answer or call back. Does anyone know if there is as office/clinic number that I can call to speak with someone? I would also like to get an indication of costs and how we would go about payment, would I need to pay a deposit etc. I'm also wondering how appointments are confirmed and guaranteed - Ive heard a lot of great reviews but nervous at the thought of having to part with money and then travel so far with just a facebook message confirming my appointment. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

25 replies to this topic
Cardiff
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

Hello,

I had work done last year, I contacted her 1st before I came out and then met up just after I arrived.

What would you like to know ?

Regards

Leon

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

Hi good question as I am looking to go on October 2017 what is the best payment method and any recommend hotel close by please. And also what is the nearest airport to her studio and transfer fee to hotel will be great help thanks guys🙂

Edited: 23 June 2017, 04:10
lancs
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

I too am trying to get some more information re this. I have however managed to get a price but I'm wanting to know of any hotels etc close to the clinic. Can anyone help?

Tia

5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

Hi I am going here tomorrow I am getting teeth done during my 2 week holiday and am staying at garden of sun hotel altinkum, I have loads of friends go here, best contact is via instagram

Sowerby Bridge...
Level Contributor
5 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

If you still have problems contacting her don't worry contact baris isik I had my teeth done here and know off 6 others all good jobs he I by HSBC bank up attaturk bulavaed he will pick you up if you ring him or should I say his assistant will email barisiksoke@hotmail.com 00902568112244 or 00905327891171 didumdentist.com or didumdentist.co.uk say Graham sent you all the best

Sowerby Bridge...
Level Contributor
5 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

Don't worry about payment only when your satisfied and can be any card or cash pound or Turkish lira this is with baris he will give price after he has checked your teeth and it's up to you then no charge for check up and estimate

Cardiff
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

I have an apartment in Didim, will be going back next week for a check up on work I had done last year. If anyone is looking for somewhere to stay let me know it maybe available. Thanks

2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

Hiya mate howis things going for u hope u enjoyed your holiday and smile makeover with sevil let know your experience thanks again

3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

Hi Mark, how did you get with your visit? How was the hotel? I have also been looking at this hotel, is it far from Sevils clinic?

Thanks

5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey

Hi Michelle my visit went great, sevil is a superstar teeth are amazing, hotel is fab inwould recommend a superior room if possible, food is mainly catered for Turkish with some chicken and stuff, I expected this, but it's so cheap to go out and eat, devils place is a 20 min walk or 5 min and 20 lira in a taxi

Reply to: Sevil Smile Studio - Turkey
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations