We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gorgeous turkey tours travel agency?

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Gorgeous turkey tours travel agency?

Hello Friends,

Does anyone have any experience with gorgeous turkey tour travel agency? They are quoting 55€ per person private day tour on their website which seems very cheap compared to other travel agencies on internet.

Thanks!

7 replies to this topic
Antalya Province...
Level Contributor
537 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gorgeous turkey tours travel agency?

Hello,

I know that travel agency. But TA is not allowing to mention or advice any travel agency and remove the posts except if the advice is given by experts. Check if the entry fees and lunch is included.

Edited: 24 February 2018, 14:02
Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
9,528 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gorgeous turkey tours travel agency?

That is very untrue. Personal recommendations are welcome from anyone but not shameless self promotion whether overt, disguised by multiple screen identities or by soliciting clients/customers to post. I do believe some unscupulous people get others to post on their behalf. Then when asked for details these poor souls cannot give an answer as they have never actually used the agency or service. Some cannot even comment on where they have been except to say 'It was nice' - strange understatement from someone that has thoroughly enjoyed their trip (apparently) yet cannot say one thing about the site or monument they visited.

Antalya Province...
Level Contributor
537 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gorgeous turkey tours travel agency?

Here we go again. Another harassment, attack with false words (calling others poor souls) and slandering. We thought TA were not allowing these here. It seems that another advice for a guide bothers you. This must be the question makes you so sad as usual:

Does anybody know anybody personally in antalya I can call out for excursions with reasonable prices...thank you in advance

The people who replied the above question used the services. Each of them were personal reccommendations. All comments whether long or short is real and genuine. They should not give advice if they knew this question will make you so upset. It is always their choice to prove whether they are real and genuine. Would you be so kind to others and apologize them if these proved real and genuine? Talking behind people you do not know and you never met must be so strange. They do never have to explain, make comments or give details on the monuments and sights unless they want and the original poster asks more. This is their choice not yours. Simple! What question the people want to ask is their choice not yours. What type of advice (short or long) they give is their choice not yours either. You should learn how to respect others instead of calling them these poor souls. This personal harassment shows you have no respect to the original poster too.

Edited: 25 February 2018, 05:21
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gorgeous turkey tours travel agency?

The tour includes Professional speaking english tour guide, entrance tickets, VİP Private Car and lunch. Seems a good deal. I will also get quote from my hotel and then decide. Thanks for your replies

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
9,528 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gorgeous turkey tours travel agency?

ancient94/turkey Archaeologist/Aykut

I have no doubt that you are very knowledgeable guide given your academic record and thta people have had some excellent experiences around Turkey with you.

However, you really do let yourself down which is a pity as there is a very real need for guides with good solid knowledge of both the country and the history of the sites. All your recommendations come from first time posters that cannot give details of the tours. Imagine if someone gave a full review of their tour with you with details of the places visited, little anecdotes etc. Your services would be in such demand I'm sure.

Put it this way if someone recommended a hotel as being excellent then were asked about room details or meals and they couldn't answer a basic question it wouse raise a few eyebrows wouldn't it? Sort of 'I stayed here and recommend it to others but sorry I cannot tell you what I ate for breakfast.'

Be honest about the services you offer. I'm sure you would get more enquiries as you are a registered tour guide.

Oh and please do something about some of the recommendations/reviews for your guiding - they really do not do you any favours. Make sure those that recommend you are able to answer any queries about itinerary or the sites - would really add value to their postings.

Karachi, Pakistan
Level Contributor
1 post
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gorgeous turkey tours travel agency?

I used Gorgeous Turkey Tours on my Capaddocia trip in Nov 2017. I had no problems what so ever. The entire staff was wonderful and friendly.

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Gorgeous turkey tours travel agency?

Hi

did u use the page?

Reply to: Gorgeous turkey tours travel agency?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted