We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antalya Airport to Side - How?

Ali
Walnut Creek...
Level Contributor
247 posts
219 reviews
Antalya Airport to Side - How?

Hello everyone,

I'm flying into Antalya domestic terminal around 9am. I have an international flight at midnight. I want to go to Side and then to Perge and back to airport by 10pm.

How can I get to Side from the airport? How can I get to from Side to Perge ancient sight?

Thank you all!!

21 replies to this topic
1. Re: Antalya Airport to Side - How?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2018, 15:19

2. Re: Antalya Airport to Side - How?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 April 2018, 08:05

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
21,019 posts
184 reviews
3. Re: Antalya Airport to Side - How?

Various firms who have been recommended by posters:

1. Sun Transfers - www.suntransfers.com

2. Hana Travel - www.hanatravel.net

3. Graham at Side Riviera Properties graham@srpturkey.uk

4. 247transfers

5. Hoppa (formerly Resort Hoppa)

6. Windmill Taxi - 00905427609619

7. holidaytransfers.com

8. info@antalyaairporttransfer.com

9. A2B Transfers

10. info@vigotour.com.igo Vigo Tours, based in Side.

11. https://www.transfer4cheap.com/

12. https://www.holidaytransfers.com/

13. Seagull Transfers.

14. Rain Transfers.

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
7,254 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: Antalya Airport to Side - How?

What a long list that is ... 14 options! But they are not all reliable and may not even show up or answer their phone once they have your money. I know for sure the 2 that I suggested are good people and reliable and speak good English and their prices are low... they have been tried and tested ... I would definitely go for one of them myself ... x Angela in Side x ...

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
7,254 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: Antalya Airport to Side - How?

Why oh why must the Admin delete posts that have simply answered the questions posed here? So, again, I reiterate the 2 I would suggest ...

(1) Mehmet Muku who is the only person licensed to carry wheelchairs and does the airport runs as well as private tours. Mehmet speaks excellent English and offer a fair price. He has free WiFi in his car and free Efes beer and soft drinks and water for the duration of your journey Email him for his price ... mukumehmet@hotmail.com ...

(2) Sukru Ozen does the airport transfers for £15 each way for 1 person or £25 each way for 2 people travelling together. He also has free WiFi and free soft drinks and water but no Efes beer! Email him for his price as an option for you ... info@airporttransferside.com ...

x Angela in Side x

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
21,019 posts
184 reviews
6. Re: Antalya Airport to Side - How?

Yes, it's a long list, but it's impartial. Posters can do their own research into the firms.

As has been said, recently, not everyone has had positive experiences of Air Transport Side (who are personal friends of yours, so solicitation is against TA rules, for personal friends; either on the forum or thru the PM system.) I'm guessing that's why your posts are often deleted & replaced with the "removed due to solicitation" msg from mods.

Mehmet Muku hasn't posted on the forum for about 20 months, since arguing with another firm, on the forum, about who is the officially licensed one! Very professional! As he used to self-advertise, I'm guessing TA banned him. Again, he is a friend of yours (married to your hairdresser, I think you once posted). He can't possibly be the only licensed wheelchair operator. I know one wheelchair user who uses a licensed firm & it's not Mr. Muku.

Threads showing experiences of others re: Airport Transfer Side.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297… - REPLY 23, in particular.

&

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297…

And the prices you quote, for Sukru, as £15 or £25 are not a guaranteed to be an unshared transfer. That's why the lady, with the daughter, in the thread above ended up being in such a pickle. Had she known that there was a possibility of it being shared, she would not have used them.

Hotels often give competetive rates to transfer clients,as do tour companies, amazingly. We are using Thomson private transfers on our next visit & it's only about £4 more than the non-guaranteed option from Sukru. No idea if there will be free wifi & really, who can't cope with no wifi for 50 mins? I sure can.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
865 posts
26 reviews
7. Re: Antalya Airport to Side - How?

Well said Nephthys. You always give good and impartial advice, a certain person is going way overboard on here and on so many threads on this forum.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
21,019 posts
184 reviews
8. Re: Antalya Airport to Side - How?

Thank you, Josephine. x

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
865 posts
26 reviews
9. Re: Antalya Airport to Side - How?

You’re welcome hun, she’s getting on my nerves, and as you rightly say these must be personal friends of hers.

People are getting wise to it now though, but l feel sorry for the original poster, it’s confusing for people who don’t know the area when she starts spouting off at them who to use, and which hotel she wants them to stay in, even after they’ve already booked somewhere else, it’s all wrong.

northern ireland
Level Contributor
23 posts
9 reviews
10. Re: Antalya Airport to Side - How?

I booked numerous transfers including to Side with Hana yesterday. U can email them ur needs and they wil email back a price and u can book then! I found them very professional to deal with and good prices! Have to wait and see in a couple of weeks what their service is like but the reviews r good!

Enjoy!

Reply to: Antalya Airport to Side - How?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted