We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfer from antalya airport to hotel in antalya

Lyon, France
2 posts
1 review
transfer from antalya airport to hotel in antalya

Hi,

I'll be arriving at antalya airport at 22:00 next sunday.

I'm wondering what's the best, cheapest way to get to our hotel (best western) in antalya. We are 2 + 1 child.

I can see the following possibilities:

- taxi : how much is it ?

- antobus 600 from airport to meydan, then tram from meydan to near hotel : anyone tried the public bus 600? is it confortable with luggages?

thanks

38 replies to this topic
Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
41,922 posts
67 reviews
1. Re: transfer from antalya airport to hotel in antalya

arkin, welcome to Turkey.

The best transfer to your hotel is either with a taxi or by using a prebooked private transfer. You can use many companies and one of them is. "www.antalyatransfer.tr.com.tr/default.asp…". Public transport with a kid and some luggage is difficult.

good luck,

enigma...

Lyon, France
2 posts
1 review
2. Re: transfer from antalya airport to hotel in antalya

Hi,

back from vacation I can comment on transfers from AYT to antalya city.

I have tested both taxi and bus N°600:

- taxi costs 40 to 50 lira to old city.

- bus costs 1.75 lira but is crowded so do not choose it if you have lots of luggages.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,956 posts
36 reviews
3. Re: transfer from antalya airport to hotel in antalya

thanks for reporting back after your holidays

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
38 posts
4. Re: transfer from antalya airport to hotel in antalya

Hello,

You can click the link below of trip advisor to have more information about transportation of antalya. tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g297962-c188885/Ant…

Public transport, local taxi and the price of the transfer compahnies ... or you can send an email to sales@hanatravel.net

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
9,999 posts
29 reviews
5. Re: transfer from antalya airport to hotel in antalya

Just to update the 600 bus fare is now 3.5lira per person each trip. İt does now stop at the new terminal as well as the main building. The rise in fare seems to have helped with the croding on teh bus as less people use it as a local bus!!

Burlington, Vermont
9 posts
6. Re: transfer from antalya airport to hotel in antalya

Is it easy to catch this bus from most parts of Antalya?

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
9,999 posts
29 reviews
7. Re: transfer from antalya airport to hotel in antalya

The bus fare has now gone up to 4 lira. It runs from the otogar, past Akdeniz university then through Meltem and on to Meydan then into the airport. This is a brief description of its route:-) During the day there are 2 buses an hour. I generally catch it either at the university or Meydan. Lots of local buses go to both these places and since the rise in bus fares the bus is generally less crowded except at main holiday times.

There is also a new service running through Lara but there is only 1 bus every 2 hours.

8. Re: transfer from antalya airport to hotel in antalya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 January 2014, 12:05

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
11 posts
41 reviews
9. Re: transfer from antalya airport to hotel in antalya

can anyone please tell me a reasonable private transfer from Antalya to Alanya for 5 adults. I did not realise it was so far otherwise would not have booked.

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
9,999 posts
29 reviews
10. Re: transfer from antalya airport to hotel in antalya

Possibly worth posting on the Alanya forum as there will be people there who have done the transfer and can recommend companies. Although not a quick transfer it's good dual carriageway and you'll probably have a comfort break on the way for a drink and the toilet :-) Worth making sure you have some lira on you.

Reply to: transfer from antalya airport to hotel in antalya
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted