We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer time Enfidha a/p to Les Orangers, Hammamet?

UK
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Transfer time Enfidha a/p to Les Orangers, Hammamet?

Hi

What is the transfer time from Enfidha airport to Les Oranger Beach resort?

Hammamet, Tunisia
Level Contributor
1,219 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Transfer time Enfidha a/p to Les Orangers, Hammamet?

if your travelling to the hotel in a private car/taxi, it will take around 40 mins, if travelling via coach, then all depends on the drops before your hotel.

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
281 posts
45 reviews
2. Re: Transfer time Enfidha a/p to Les Orangers, Hammamet?

Hi Lizzie

It is about 40 minutes, even in a coach, if you are with T/C. They now market this hotel as being first or second drop. Usually they drop at the Phenicia first, then around to Les O.

Andy

dundee
Level Contributor
315 posts
24 reviews
3. Re: Transfer time Enfidha a/p to Les Orangers, Hammamet?

35 mins...

wales
Level Contributor
65 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Transfer time Enfidha a/p to Les Orangers, Hammamet?

Hi Just back from The Orangers, we flew with Thomas cook and there was 4 of us, there was only another couple and we had a minibus all to ourselves.

We went straight there and it took approx 40 mins ,the driver was great. He assisted us with our luggage and did not wait for a tip. We did catch him to tip him though.

Hammamet, Tunisia
Level Contributor
1,219 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Transfer time Enfidha a/p to Les Orangers, Hammamet?

as i said, 40 mins transfer time

wales
Level Contributor
65 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: Transfer time Enfidha a/p to Les Orangers, Hammamet?

Just trying to be helpful ,as I have just returned I just added my experience. Did not want to offend. I had just read the question and replied !!

Hammamet, Tunisia
Level Contributor
1,219 posts
3 reviews
7. Re: Transfer time Enfidha a/p to Les Orangers, Hammamet?

welshy82, you not offended any 1,

8. Re: Transfer time Enfidha a/p to Les Orangers, Hammamet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2013, 10:17