We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

les oranges bungalows

Spalding, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
les oranges bungalows

hi looking at treating ourselves to a bungalow at les oranges, does anyone know if they are staggered so that all have views of the beach and sea, do not want to book then find out I have a view of the bungalow in front.

5 replies to this topic
Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
276 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: les oranges bungalows

Hi There

I think they all have a view of the sea, but some are set back so that you can see the walls of the adjacent bungalow as well. I did a quick run through of my photos but did not have one of the view over them to give you an idea of the layout. I am not sure which number is best, but the ones nearest the central path some the most open, view wise. Personally, if I was not such a skinflint, I would book one of the top floor rooms, as they have a lounge, more privacy and uninterrupted sea views.

Andy

Spalding, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: les oranges bungalows

Hi thank you, I think we will opt for a room in the hotel, then we can see the layout of the bungalows, just didn’t want to upgrade then be disappointed that all we could see was a brick wall lol

Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: les oranges bungalows

take a look on google maps and you can quite clearly see the bungalows just off the beach. https://goo.gl/maps/BBoGraJycgk

dundee
Level Contributor
315 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: les oranges bungalows

The first bungalow is best. It’s detached and right on the beach. I’d be disappointed if I’d got one of the others

Spalding, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: les oranges bungalows

Hi thank you we have opted to upgrade to a better room and take a look at the bungalows once we get there. My concern was that if we paid for a bungalow which wasn’t to our expectations we would be left disappointed, which is what happened last year with our mail holiday.

Reply to: les oranges bungalows
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted