We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus schedule Bangkok - Hua Hin and vv

Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bus schedule Bangkok - Hua Hin and vv

I am not sure how up to date this is, anyway

Bus schedules between Bangkok and Hua Hin, there are also the exppress vans operating too

thailand-huahin.com/bangkok-huahin-bus-timet…

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus schedule Bangkok - Hua Hin and vv

Monica

Do you have a schedule of buses that leave Krabi to Hua hIn we need to leave Krabi on the 3rd of January as I have booked a hotel in Hua Hin from the 3rd of Jan and I don't think we will be able to get a taxi from Krabi to Hua Hin as the quotes I have had so far are really expensive.

Many thanks

Julie

Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus schedule Bangkok - Hua Hin and vv

I thought you were going to take the 1040 train from Surat Thani ?

Sorry have no idea about the bus times from Krabi, they 'do' operate, there are certainly buses overnight but not sure about daytime.

That 1040 train from Surat is quite fast

Bangkok
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus schedule Bangkok - Hua Hin and vv

If you stick with the train you can take a very early bus to Surat Thani and then to the station.

There should be morning buses, note, these are Bangkok destinated buses that stop in Hua Hin to drop passengers, post again on the Krabi forum as someone who stays in krabi may know the times.

Don't worry, you'll get there :) - Sunday 3rd will though be quite a busy travel day.

cli
Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus schedule Bangkok - Hua Hin and vv

One thing to be aware of is that not all buses between Bangkok and the south always go through Hua Hin town, some I do know use the bypass and miss out the town completely but I have no idea which ones go through town or not. Best to ask before boarding that it will actually go through the town.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus schedule Bangkok - Hua Hin and vv

Tried to book the train but it is full so had to rule that one out, like you say it is very busy at that time.

6. Re: Bus schedule Bangkok - Hua Hin and vv

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2010, 05:17