We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic restaurant for Valentine's.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,436 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Romantic restaurant for Valentine's.

We will be staying in the Sofitel over Valentine's Day and would really appreciate some recommendations for a romantic Thai restaurant either in the Sofitel or close by.

Edited: 02 December 2009, 17:45
Asia
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic restaurant for Valentine's.

The Sofitel has superb restaurants and on Valentin'es Day will certainly be laying on something special for a romantic dinner.

There are lots of other great restaurants including well situated 'at the sea' places such as Coco 51, Let's Sea, Supatra etc.

But if I was given the choice I would probably go for dining at the Sofitel outside, I am certain they will be laying on something.

Why not also do somethging 'nice' together on that day - you can even go to the Temple ( should you be inclined ) for a blessing together.

Take some donation gifts ( the temple uses or distibutes to needy ) practical things - the reception/customer liason staff will gladly write a little note in Thai for you which requests a blessing of your love for eachother.

You could also visit the Pranburi Orphanage or iof you are animal lovers take some dog food supplies to Khao Takiab temple where they care for lots of dogs, you can donate dry dog food, also have youyr blessing there, plus superb location to take amazing photos of your Valentie's Day in Thailand, round off the evening Dinner at Sofitel

Mentioned in this post
Supatra Hua Hin Resort
Supatra Hua Hin Resort
74 Reviews
Hua Hin, Thailand
Pranburi
Pranburi
Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, Thailand
Asia
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic restaurant for Valentine's.

Photo ( not mine sadly as so nice ) of one of the temple areas at Khao Takiab and makes an amazing location to take photos, ( someone will always be more than happy to take your photo ) 4 km south of ton far end of the main beach, go by tuk tuk

http://bit.ly/lEVoE

www.flickr.com/photos/skrubu/3285666234/

Keep the photos as a memory

If you did not want to dine at Sofitel , Coco 51 will almost certainly have some extras for Valentine's day - short tuk tuk ride from Sofitel

http://bit.ly/19s60c

Although not for Valentine's Day as I think Sofitel would be your best bet - Supatra near Khao Takiab has lovel;y views of the Golden Buddha at night so another tip for another evenbing perhaps

www.flickr.com/photos/courtody/3707019444/

Let's Sea another night also nice

www.letussea.com/restaurant-hua-hin.html

Mentioned in this post
Supatra Hua Hin Resort
Supatra Hua Hin Resort
74 Reviews
Hua Hin, Thailand
hua hin
Level Contributor
134 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic restaurant for Valentine's.

you could try dukes or coco 51 both over look the sea and are not really a everyday restaurant more for that special occasion both at the botom of soi 51

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,436 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Romantic restaurant for Valentine's.

Thanks so much they all look great.

5. Re: Romantic restaurant for Valentine's.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2010, 05:16