We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where does Lomprayah drop off in Surat Thani town?

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
94 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Where does Lomprayah drop off in Surat Thani town?

Hi all,

I'll be getting a Lomprayah ferry from Ko Phangan to Surat Thani town. Where do they drop me off? (I'm trying to organise a pick-up with my hotel in Surat Thani).

thanks!

Emma

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
3,277 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where does Lomprayah drop off in Surat Thani town?

Whenever we have got the Lomprayah bus from the pier to Surat Thani town, they have always dropped us near the Phantip travel office.

Here is the location on Google maps - https://www.google.com.ph/maps/place/Phantip+Co.,+Ltd./@9.1445414,99.3289341,16z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x2696220b1c079e2d

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Where does Lomprayah drop off in Surat Thani town?

Lompraya drops off at there own office. NOT at Phanthip. But it is possible to take a bus direct from the pier to Phanthip. That bus is not operated by Lompraya, but by Phanthip.

Just tell your hotel what bus you have and they will arrange.

Good trip!

Level Contributor
63 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where does Lomprayah drop off in Surat Thani town?

Thanks for those replies!

Adelaide
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where does Lomprayah drop off in Surat Thani town?

You will be able to organise travel from Lomprayah to your hotel.

Found Lomprayah excellent in all aspects.

5. Re: Where does Lomprayah drop off in Surat Thani town?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2016, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Surat Thani