We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surat thani to Krabi by bus

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
26 posts
5 reviews
Surat thani to Krabi by bus

Hi,

I have seen many post regarding Surat thani- Krabi bus transfer. But all of them are making me confused.

Can any one please tell me how can I go to Krabi from DonSak pier (As I am coming from koh samui). Do I need to go to Surat thani bus station by taxi? In that case what should I tell the driver to take me to the correct place?

TIA

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
1 review
1. Re: Surat thani to Krabi by bus

Go to the Talad Mai, Phanthip Company, a trustable company with a good reputation. opposite the office the bus to Krabi departs. Every two hours.

I once heard a story that the driver asked the foreigners to stay in the bus upon arrival in Krabi. He drove them out of town and from there the only option to hire very expansive transportation back to town. After we complained that driver is fired, and the contract with the bus operator was suspended.

Good trip!

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
26 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Surat thani to Krabi by bus

Thanks for the information :)

3. Re: Surat thani to Krabi by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2016, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Surat Thani