We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Busan

1 post
Save Topic
Busan

How do we travel from busan ktx to hundae subway

2 replies to this topic
Christchurch NZ
Level Contributor
83 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Busan

You will arrive at the KTX Station in Busan. You then leave the KTX Station to get to the Metro. It's signposted in English and is a minute's walk past the Plaza and fountain to the Metro Entrance/Exit. This Metro Station is called "Busan Station" and is on Line 1 (Orange Line) You take the Metro for 6 stations until you reach Seomyeon Station. Transfer here to Line 2 (Green Line) and travel 16 more Stations to reach Haeundae Station. The journey usually takes me 55-60 minutes . Announcements are made in English.

There is a map on www.humetro.busan.kr. I use my Busan Humetro Card (aka Hanaro Card) and there is a recharge machine in Busan Station. I think, but am not sure, that T Money Cards from Seoul can be used in the Busan Metro, but may not be able to be recharged on the Busan Recharge machines.

Fukuoka, Japan
Destination Expert
for Fukuoka, Kyushu-Okinawa
Level Contributor
3,326 posts
2,531 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Busan

I used T Money for Busan Metro last summer. Although I didn't have to, I think its top up is possible if selecting the correct machine.

Reply to: Busan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted