We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swiss-Bel rear access

Adelaide, Australia
9 posts
1 review
Swiss-Bel rear access

Hi everyone,

My parents are staying at the Swiss-Bel and we are staying in a villa in one of the gangs at the back of the hotel. Just wondering if the Swiss-Bel has rear access for guests?, as this will save us walking all the way round each time we want to meet up.

Thank you!

6 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
284 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Swiss-Bel rear access

Hi Kristy,

At the back of the restaurant there is a gate for entry/exit, I did find it was locked at times though. Its only a matter of getting their attention to unlock it though.

Adelaide, Australia
9 posts
1 review
2. Re: Swiss-Bel rear access

Thanks Vicki! Sounds promising

Perth
Level Contributor
1,590 posts
40 reviews
3. Re: Swiss-Bel rear access

I think it is locked after hours, which is standard in Bali.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
34 reviews
4. Re: Swiss-Bel rear access

We've had breakfast at swiss bel twice from our Villa. First time the rear gate was open then second time it was locked and staff wouldn't unlock and told us to go via front entrance. Might be different for you though as some of you are hotel guest.

Edited: 11 August 2018, 11:37
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
755 posts
75 reviews
5. Re: Swiss-Bel rear access

Daughter was staying at Sanur House in Bumi Ayu this week said back door was now locked and could not cut through anymore

Adelaide, Australia
9 posts
1 review
6. Re: Swiss-Bel rear access

Thank you all for you replies! Guess we'll just see how it goes but it sounds like they should be able to get someone to let them out during the day time

Reply to: Swiss-Bel rear access
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sanur