We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The airport

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
20 reviews
The airport

When is it really going to be finished

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
19,718 posts
60 reviews
1. Re: The airport

Soon.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
2. Re: The airport

One day.

Kuta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
552 posts
19 reviews
3. Re: The airport

Soon In Bali time no rush

Yarrawonga...
Level Contributor
492 posts
126 reviews
4. Re: The airport

One day soon!

PERTH
Level Contributor
1,591 posts
70 reviews
5. Re: The airport

Before the big knobs arrive for the conference, well the part they will use anyway. I think I said August or September previously, so soon then.

Edited: 30 July 2013, 12:40
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
20 reviews
6. Re: The airport

Haaa thanks you guys..gotta have a sense of humour. We were there in march this year & they said August & I reckon I saw a pig fly that day ;)...We will be back in march next year & I suspect the construction will still be underway but thats ok we only visit it twice while we are there..:)

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
57 posts
15 reviews
7. Re: The airport

The new terminal at Ngurah Rai Airport is targetted to be completed in time for the APEC meeting in October 2013.

The new airport in northern part of the island will be finished by 2016 they said. But I doubt it as they're still looking for more investors.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
23,278 posts
70 reviews
8. Re: The airport

As I said, on another post, it's still looking a long way off finishing, as of last weekend.

Kuta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
119 posts
69 reviews
9. Re: The airport

It's scheduled to finish in mid September. But there will still be minor finishing work until the APEC summit in october. Since you can't really trust locals about timing issue, you can expect it will be completed in early october.

Tweed Heads...
Level Contributor
34 posts
10. Re: The airport

Can I ask, if the new airport being built is impacting in any way on current arrivals and the time it takes to get through on arrival. I arrive in a week and a half so just interested.

Get answers to your questions about Denpasar