We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel

Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel

I am planning to be in Varanasi in March . Where to stay . I am looking for a budget hotel

4 replies to this topic
Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna
Level Contributor
14,195 posts
343 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel

You can check Lara international near Gadholiya chowk,close to Vishwanath mandir and Ghat.Also there are many budget hotel around Varanasi Jn,you can check as per you budget.I had stayed at Malti near Jn once.There are many mid budget hotel in cantt area,you can check that area also if under your budget.

Delhi
Level Contributor
510 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel

HI Garima J,

There are lots and lots of hotels in various price range in Varanasi. As suggested earlier you can look at online websites for prices, choose the location as per your needs.

West Yorks, UK
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel

Hi Garima J

Even though you are on a budget, you should still be able to stay in accommodation that is pretty close to the ghats - Perhaps check prices of Sita Guest House, Ganpati Guest House, Alka Hotel...

Varanasi is a wonderful city, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Spud

4. Re: Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2017, 13:08

Reply to: Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted