We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delhi-Mathura-Agra

Hyderabad, India
2 posts
Delhi-Mathura-Agra

Im from hyderabad. wanted to visit all places in Delhi, Mathura & Agra with in 3 days. pl. suggest me the simple way to visit the above places.

Must cover the below places :

Delhi - Akshar dham temple, Lotus mahal, Parliament, Rastrapathi Bhavan, Red Fort, India Gate, Qutubminar,

Mathura - Sri Krishna Temple, Vrundavan

Agra - Tajmahal, Agra Fort, Akbar tomb, Dayal Bagh, and other as suggested.

8 replies to this topic
Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
5,671 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Delhi-Mathura-Agra

Hello,

You can follow this plan---

Day 1---Visit places mentioned by you and later on drive to Agra.over night in Delhi

Day 2----Start early from Delhi for Mathura and Vrindavan..Temples in Mathura and Vrindavan are closed between 12.00 to 16.00 hours.over night in Agra.

Day 3----Early visit to Taj Mahal,Agra Fort,Baby Taj and Sikandra and drive back to Delhi.

This is all possible with driver/car.

Regards

Rashid Agra

Agra, Uttar...
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Delhi-Mathura-Agra

Delhi on Day one and then travel to Agra on day 2 visiting Mathura/Vrindavan on the way to Agra. On Day 3 you can visit the monuments in Agra and later drive back to Delhi.

It is a long sightseeing with all these monuments so you have to be very punctual as far as the sightseeing timing is considered.

Regards

Walks By Arif

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,056 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Delhi-Mathura-Agra

No problem about timing. I will suggest you to visit Delhi as you plan.

Next day start your tour for Mathura and Vrindavan from Delhi like 5 Am because Mathura & Vrindavan temples timing are morning 8 am to 12 pm and then drive to Agra and visit sikandara to save more time later overnight in Agra.

Next day visit Agra's monuments such as Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itimad-ud-Daulah and Mehtab Bagh then drive back to Delhi..

But you have to be very Punctual about timing..

Regards

M_OEHAGRA

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,433 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Delhi-Mathura-Agra

If you are travelling by train from Hyderabad then can get down at Agra Cantt station and from there to Mathura and ending the tour from at Delhi.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,793 posts
27 reviews
5. Re: Delhi-Mathura-Agra

Hi,

I will suggest you to hire a car and driver for your trip and enjoy the trip this is the best way and saving lots of timing

Regards

Discovery Prime Tours

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
3,315 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: Delhi-Mathura-Agra

Hi,

Hire private car & driver services would be perfect idea to save travel time and explore more attractions.

Cheers,

Jitender

Go My Journey

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
97 posts
46 reviews
7. Re: Delhi-Mathura-Agra

One day is not enough for Delhi. If you like to visit those above mentioned locations, two days would be needed. A man goes on Vacations to get relaxed not to make it hasty & nasty. The Red Fort of Delhi itself is a 3 to 4 hours visit. So, you can avoid Mathura to ease the tour.

Hope you will enjoy your 3 day tour by my suggestion.

Hyderabad, India
2 posts
8. Re: Delhi-Mathura-Agra

Hi,

Thanks for your info. Can you plz suggest me the travellers info for the above trip.

Happyrag

Edited: 04 June 2018, 12:30
Reply to: Delhi-Mathura-Agra
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted