We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a trip to udaipur

Which Kumbhalgarh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
1 post
Save Topic
a trip to udaipur

how do we go from kumbhaigarh to udaipur & what r the charges for udaipur sight seeing . we r going to stay in club mahindra what r their charges or what r the local charges for cab. what r the charges for a cab for a trip to nathdwara

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,532 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: a trip to udaipur

kumbhalgarh to udaipur 85 Km

You can get a bus from Kelwara for Udaipur otherwise no direct bus from Kumbhalgarh

you may book taxi from udaipur or from your Hotel for tour /sightseeing

Innova 10-12 Rs

INDICA/INDIGO/LOGAN/SMALL CAR 6-7 Rupee

Jaipur
Level Contributor
690 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: a trip to udaipur

The best way would be to do it yourself. You can Pre book a car from kumbhalgarh to Udaipur. Start early and try to cover the City Palace, Moti Mangri, Nehru garden, Sahelion ki Bari and a boating at the lake atleast.

And then drive back to your hotel at kumbhalgarh. You can choose from one of the many agents recommended on Ta or our Udaipur Expert will be also able to guide you about the cos. to use.

I dont think bus is such a sensible idea!!! Better to go for a car.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
4 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: a trip to udaipur

Hi I am planning to combine Mount Abu and Udaipur. I shall start from Mumbai on 10th night and reach Mount Abu by 12 noon on 11th of August. My return is on 5.00 PM on 15th August. I am planning to cover Mount abu in 11th 2nd Half and 12th full day. I am planning to start for Udaipur on 13th and cover Ranakpur, Kumbhalgarh, Nathdwara on the way. On 14th planning to visit Chittorgarh fort and Pichola lake and on 15th cover Udaipur city. Is this Ok. Any other suggestions?

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,532 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: a trip to udaipur

Other way make it interesting just give one night at mt Abu Nd second night at kumbhalgarh or ranakpur

11 mt Abu.

12 ,mt Abu Ranakpur kumbhalgarh

13 kumbhalvarh nathdara udaipur

14udaipur chittoregarh on return boatride

15 udaipur. visits

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
4 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: a trip to udaipur

Thanks a ton, this looks nice but will I be able to cover all the places in Mount Abu? Where should I stay in Mount Abu and in Kumbhalgarh? I planned fro SRP inn in Mount Abu but unfortunately the same is completely booked on 11th, any other suggestion? I am planning to stay at Mevar Haveli in Udaipur, good reviews on tripadvisor, should I, any better alternative?

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,532 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: a trip to udaipur

Other way make it interesting just give one night at mt Abu Nd second night at kumbhalgarh or ranakpur

11 mt Abu. :one day is enough on arrival visit delwara nakki and sunset etc

12 ,mt Abu Ranakpur overnight. Ranakpur

13 Ranakpur kumbhalvarh nathdara udaipur

14udaipur chittoregarh on return boatride

15 udaipur. visits

Mt AbuHotels

Cama,counought,jaipurpal, bikaner house etc

there are good choice of hotels in Ranakpur : R'purHillresort, mana, kingsabod, arnyawas, shivika, maharani bag. Fatehbag.

Udaipur Hotel

You can try Asia haveli, amantran, mewar

7. Re: a trip to udaipur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Kumbhalgarh
Recent Conversations