We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 Days Trip to Kerala

Which Bengaluru hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bengaluru, India
11 posts
Save Topic
6 Days Trip to Kerala

Hi all,

Myself & my friends, a group of 11 are planning for a trip to kerala. We have decided to visit Wayanad, Athirapally falls, Munnar, Thekkady & Cochin. Could anyone please guide me the route map & the places to see with Itinerary.

We are departing from Bangalore on 1st Dec @ 5 a.m & need to arrive back to bangalore on 6th Dec by 8 p.m.

Waiting for your answers......

Email me @ prashuks.mba@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards

Prashanth

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
821 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 Days Trip to Kerala

Prashanth, you basically have a 5-night stay. From Bangalore, you can drive accordingly:

Bangalore-Wayanad-Kochi-Thekkady-Munnar-Bangalore. Athirapally falls are accessible from Kochi (1 to 1.5 hrs drive). On day 1, you can reach Wayanad in about 5-5.5 hrs. On the last day, you need to set aside approx. 8-9 hrs to drive back to Bangalore from Munnar.

1st Dec - Reach Wayanad. sightseeing. stay overnight.

2nd Dec - you can choose to spend 1/2 a day more in Wayanad & then reach Kochi by evening. Or, you can leave Wayanad in the morning & reach Kochi by lunch time for 1/2 a day there. Decide depending on which place interests you more.

3rd Dec - Kochi sightseeing.

4th Dec - drive to Thekkady. sightseeing.

5th Dec - drive to Munnar. sightseeing.

Btw, you have posted this in the wrong forum. If you post this in the Kerala forum, you will receive more responses.

2. Re: 6 Days Trip to Kerala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2012, 10:21
Get answers to your questions about Bengaluru