We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On the Beach

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Essex
Level Contributor
490 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
On the Beach

Hi everyone.

Need advice regarding this comany please. I want to book one night at the Aqua blu hotel while were staying in Sharm and the best price is with otb .

Have looked at previous posts re this company and the only ones i can find are a cuple of years ago and they are a bit mixed, several people say they had extra money taken without their knowledge, and some have said they are very good, so im a bit confused.

Has anyone dealt with this company recently?

Many thanks

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: On the Beach

I have, I'm fact I currently have a holiday booked with them for later in the year! They are a good company. People have said they've taken money without their permission but they have actually agreed when paying a deposit. People don't read small print and T&C's and then slate the company!!

Manchester
Level Contributor
543 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: On the Beach

I've booked with them several times and have always been happy. Booked for my hotel for my visit this Saturday, and not too happy about the problems I have had changing my hotel due to the current situation - as I won't be doing the trips i had planned, I needed a hotel with more going on. They've charged me an £80 admin fee for this, which I think is extortionate! other than this though, good company, good prices. Just don't make any changes!

Hamburg, Germany
Level Contributor
34 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: On the Beach

Wow, you could change your hotel? That actually seems very reasonable to me, I would have expected such a cheap holiday to be non-refundable. Good to know, I spurned them because of what I found on the web and went with someone else at a slightly higher price. But I would never have contemplated the option of changing a hotel once booked.

Essex
Level Contributor
490 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: On the Beach

thanls for your replies, im going to see if i can book the hotel we want wiuth someone else first.

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
31,382 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: On the Beach

Like a lot of online travel agencies they are ok if everything is ok but customer service isn't a strong point. They don't sell package holidays so you have different contracts if you book more than one element, and their service charges are extortionate. If you only want a hotel though you should be ok.

6. Re: On the Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh