We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Info and advice

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Plymouth England
Level Contributor
372 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Info and advice

nyone can offer some help/advice I would apprecite it.

Colin

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
9,975 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Info and advice

Which hotel?

2. Re: Hotel Info and advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 October 2011, 16:35
Edited: 03 October 2011, 16:35
Plymouth England
Level Contributor
372 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Info and advice

Sorry looks like most of the posting was missing. My daughter her boyfriend and 6 year old son are looking to stay at the Tropicana Rosetta and Jasmine Club June 2012. What is this hotel like? Also what else apart fom the beach is here for them to do, shops trips etc?

i hyave ben to Luxor several times so am aware of the hassel, tipping etc but is it worse in Sharm I have had conflicting opions about it.

Any advice appreciated

Colin

4. Re: Hotel Info and advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 17:17
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh
Recent Conversations