We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aqua blu hotel / Sultan Gardens and visiting ....

Portsmouth, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
Aqua blu hotel / Sultan Gardens and visiting ....

Hi all, we are staying at the Sultan Gardens and have some friends staying at the Auqa Blu resort at the same time, would we be able to visit each other or would there be a problem as I know the aqua blu is a water park as well so may be a little difficult, anybody any ideas?

Thanks

Oldham, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aqua blu hotel / Sultan Gardens and visiting ....

When visiting the Aqua Blu, don't go through the main entrance in the middle. The guards here actively check all wristbands when entering.

Instead, go in via the road entrance on the left. The guard here usually stays inside his hut. Look as though you're coming back from the beach. (the beach is at the sister hotel 10 mins walk away). Drape your towels over your arms so the guard can't see your wristbands and just amble through confidently.

If going in the evening it may help if your friends meet you outside and you enter together with your friends walking to the right of you so the guard will see their wristbands and won't take any notice of you.

London, United...
Level Contributor
768 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aqua blu hotel / Sultan Gardens and visiting ....

Looks a bit worrying to me if you can skip the security guard that bothers to check you. Surely thats what security is all about?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,180 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aqua blu hotel / Sultan Gardens and visiting ....

Hi,

Just be honest at each hotel & meet each other, explaining to security what is happening.

I've been to other hotels when staying at the Maritim Resort & also the Lido. I've had friends meet me at the entrance, explained to the security & put my bags thru the checkpoint.

I've visited Sultan Gardens several times when I've been to Sharm & never stayed there. If you make Basel Khedr (owner / manager of SG) aware of your friends' visit, he will also make security aware & there will be no problem. He is always happy for non-guests to visit & look round.

Regards

4. Re: Aqua blu hotel / Sultan Gardens and visiting ....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh