We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club magic life

.england
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
club magic life

has anyone been to club magic life we going in aprli. is it any good ?

Lundin Links...
Level Contributor
291 posts
41 reviews
1. Re: club magic life

We are going in March - the reviews on TA (some very recent) are very good for this resort and we cant wait! :-)

tripadvisor.co.uk/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

Devon
Level Contributor
61 posts
104 reviews
2. Re: club magic life

We are going 17th March after a weeks red sea cruise, the reviews for the hotel are good, but a holiday is what you make it! Can't wait to see some sun and just relax.

southampton
Level Contributor
139 posts
25 reviews
3. Re: club magic life

Hi Luckly you. My parents friends stayed there and had a superb time. Its in a great location and has a fantastic jetty right to the drop off.

The gardens in this resort are also fantastic.

Enjoy

Lou

fabsimmo
Level Contributor
48 posts
4. Re: club magic life

We are going 28th March for 11 nights flying from Manchester. Reviews are excellent and really looking forward to it.

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
28 posts
31 reviews
5. Re: club magic life

We were there in February for a week, it is really amazing. Everything all inclusive - and I mean everything. Food very good, waiters cant do enough for you and no problems getting drinks. The place is spotless, the cleaners are working all day and into the night too.

We are going back in October, thats how good it was!!!

.england
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
6. Re: club magic life

thanks for that info , i hope its good too as we took a chance and booked october as well as april, got really good deal for oct with thompsons.

we heard there is a refurbished block do you know if this is so.....

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
451 posts
23 reviews
7. Re: club magic life

hi we are going here 28th June for 11 nights x

Somerset UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
8. Re: club magic life

Hi, we're going to Club Magic Life the beginnig of April I read on a few reviews that all the rooms were refurbished last year.

Edited: 09 March 2011, 22:48
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
9. Re: club magic life

oooh we're going on the 29th June for 10 nights, may see you there Paula!!!

I know it's ages till we go but whats the situation with Pool towels???? Has anyone been here before that knows....I love being organised I'll probably start packing in April...ha ha lol

Somerset UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
10. Re: club magic life

HI Thomson holidays say the pool towels are provided by the hotel, so no need to pack them, more room for clothes!!