We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Book-ec

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
4 posts
22 reviews
Book-ec

I just booked a day tour to North Seymour with book-ec that someone had mentioned in a post. Has anyone else used this site? I paid with a credit card and am concerned that I have not read anything else about this tour group.

11 replies to this topic
Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
11,337 posts
101 reviews
1. Re: Book-ec

Can you find that post? I did a search of the archives and cannot find the reference.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,578 posts
66 reviews
2. Re: Book-ec

The poster was jp8722. Look at threads on Day Tours Galapagos. Only a few posts and most refer to this site.

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
4 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: Book-ec

Thanks for your help. I'm supposed to get a refund through PayPal and am hoping for the best. I had also seen the thread after I paid and still feel cautious. I'll post whether this is a legit company.

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
4 posts
22 reviews
4. Re: Book-ec

Although I did not book through book-ec, Johanna was very responsive and I immediately got my credit posted through Pay Pal. I would feel confident in using this agency to book another tour. The trip I’m looking for to N. Seymour seems to be fully booked for my days on Santa Cruz.

Puerto Ayora...
1 post
5. Re: Book-ec

Thank you for your post jfkm. In Book-ec we’re engaged in providing high quality services in the Galapagos Islands. We not only understand the needs of our customers but we truly care about them and do our best to help them fulfil their dream of visiting the Galapagos.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
6. Re: Book-ec

Didn’t book through the agency itself but planned my trip with Johanna who was organised and prompt in sorting transport (which she even got me discounts for) and picking out all the best activities to do ( with obvious personal knowledge with tips about, for example best times to go etc).

Would recommend

7. Re: Book-ec

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2018, 22:57

9 posts
8. Re: Book-ec

Hi,

would you pls give me johnna's e-mail for inquiries?I'm planning a tour in galapagos.

Kind Regards,

Edited: 15 March 2018, 02:53
9. Re: Book-ec

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2018, 22:57

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
10. Re: Book-ec

Book-ec ... I bet, you wont find a better tour organizer for Galapagos. I at-least spent 20 hours of research in over a week to find out what was the best, safest and cost-effective option and my conclusion is that, Book EC is the best.

We are a couple from Singapore, and we spent a week in Galapagos August 2018. We did a Land hopping tour to 5 islands (Santa Cruz (2 days), Isabela (1), San Cristobal (2) and Day trips to Bartalome and Espanyola. We had an awesome time, thanks to Johanna from Book-EC.

Johanna who runs Book-EC has been the best trip organizer we have encountered so far. Shes super friendly and responsive to texts and has even replied at 1am midnight. Shes passionate about her job and you can be well assured that your trip is in safe hands. Bonus - You get friend from middle of the world.

The costs are well below the usual rates you can find around, and she customizes the whole trip to what you have in mind. Plus she has thorough knowledge about the islands and helps you decide what to cover based on your expectations. She helped us cover the highlights of 5 islands in those 7 days, and to arrange that is no easy task and except Book-EC I couldn't find any agency who could customize the trip, anywhere close to this price point.

So go ahead. Stop searching and worrying about your Galapagos trip booking and email or send a text to Book-EC

Reply to: Book-ec
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Ayora