We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Book-ec

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Book-ec

I just booked a day tour to North Seymour with book-ec that someone had mentioned in a post. Has anyone else used this site? I paid with a credit card and am concerned that I have not read anything else about this tour group.

Mentioned in this post
North Seymour
North Seymour
39 Reviews
Santa Cruz, Ecuador
9 replies to this topic
Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
10,842 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Book-ec

Can you find that post? I did a search of the archives and cannot find the reference.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,474 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Book-ec

The poster was jp8722. Look at threads on Day Tours Galapagos. Only a few posts and most refer to this site.

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Book-ec

Thanks for your help. I'm supposed to get a refund through PayPal and am hoping for the best. I had also seen the thread after I paid and still feel cautious. I'll post whether this is a legit company.

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Book-ec

Although I did not book through book-ec, Johanna was very responsive and I immediately got my credit posted through Pay Pal. I would feel confident in using this agency to book another tour. The trip I’m looking for to N. Seymour seems to be fully booked for my days on Santa Cruz.

Mentioned in this post
Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz
Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
Puerto Ayora...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Book-ec

Thank you for your post jfkm. In Book-ec we’re engaged in providing high quality services in the Galapagos Islands. We not only understand the needs of our customers but we truly care about them and do our best to help them fulfil their dream of visiting the Galapagos.

Mentioned in this post
London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Book-ec

Didn’t book through the agency itself but planned my trip with Johanna who was organised and prompt in sorting transport (which she even got me discounts for) and picking out all the best activities to do ( with obvious personal knowledge with tips about, for example best times to go etc).

Would recommend

7. Re: Book-ec

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2018, 22:57

1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Book-ec

Hi,

would you pls give me johnna's e-mail for inquiries?I'm planning a tour in galapagos.

Kind Regards,

Edited: 15 March 2018, 02:53
9. Re: Book-ec

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2018, 22:57

Reply to: Book-ec
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Ayora